Furniture can change the look and feel of a space. It can make space feel larger, or smaller and it can take a space that looks unorganized or dull and bring it back to life. If your thinking about putting your home on the market for sale here are some things to think about when picking furniture to revamp your space.
1) A mix of furniture that offers raw materials and cement
2) mix of mid-century modern with a mix of different textures from leather chairs to metal and rich stained woods
3) The departure of white and instead colors like blue, gray and creams
4) Warm saturated colors like reds and textures like velvet and leopard prints
5) Classic Chairs will be a trend seen more and more in 2018 with farm table feel in colors of green, off-white or even gray.
6) raw materials such as wood, concrete, and chrome and marble
7) Floral patterns upholstery and bold hues, such as green and yellows. swing back to decorator details, such as trim and pleating, along with more attention paid to the look of welting, flanges, and zippers,
If your thinking about selling your home you should check out design trends and contact me. I am happy to answer any of your questions to revamp your space or get your property ready for the 2018 real estate market.