Spring Forward Daylight Savings To-Do List
March 8th we spring forward and lose an hour of sleep but gain more sunlight. This is a great time of year to tackle the spring to-do list
1) Batteries in your smoke and carbon detectors should be swapped out fall and spring.
2) Change the direction of your ceiling fan from clockwise to counter-clockwise which will keep your home cooler.
3) Swap out your fall and winter attire for your spring and summer clothing
4) Flip your mattress to extend the life of your mattress
5) Replace your HVAC Filters
6) Find out when the Government Drug take back is, and go through your medicine cabinet and find out what medications, ointments you have are past there prime and get rid of them.
7) Clean your oven. Like most folks fall and winter you bake and cook a lot and that oven will need a good clean.
8) Clean your coffee maker, replace the filter. All you will need is Vinegar and water and let it run through the coffee maker. a Clean coffee maker will make a better cup of coffee and extend the life of it.
9) Replace your car wiper blades and change the oil in your car. Spring showers you will smile that you took the time to replace the wipers.
10) Clean your windows and Blinds.
11) Prep your pets for the change by feeding them at there new time before daylight savings goings into effect